In 2009, the Tunisian government adopted “Plan Solaire Tunisien” or Tunisia Solar Plan to achieve 4.7 GW of renewable energy capacity by 2030 which includes the use of solar photovoltaic systems, solar water heating systems and solar concentrated power units, implemented by STEG.
Look into the current status of the renewable energy market and the opportunities for companies along the supply chain with ATA Insights’ next session:
- What? Free Webinar: Tunisia: solar market status update
- When? Wednesday, Feb 14th
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited. Sign up here http://bit.ly/2EXUkzg
In this webinar, we will:
- Get an update on the status of current and upcoming tenders in Tunisia, and consider the opportunities they create for companies across the solar value chain
- Understand the impact of renewables on Tunisia’s economic and social development, including new business creation
- Hear experts talk about the role of renewables in meeting future energy demand, safely and affordably
Remember, places are limited so make sure to reserve your spot here today.