Two interesting workshops will take place during SolarPACES 2016 Congress on October 13th. These workshops are part of the activities planned in the work packages WP3 and WP5 of the project STAGE-STE (www.stage-ste.eu). Basic information about these two workshops, which are specially aimed at the industrial sector, is given below:
– WP3 workshop: Thursday 13th October, from 15:00 to 17:00
– WP5 workshop: Thursday 13th October, from 17:00 to 19:00
People willing to attend any of these workshops are kindly asked to send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for registration:
– Workshop of interest
Information about the WP3 workshop:
– Title: Research infrastructure (RI) needs of the Solar Thermal Electricity (STE) sector.
– Objective: to get a clear picture of the RI needed by the STE sector to speed up the cost reduction trend required for a wide commercial deployment to meet the great potential of concentrating solar thermal technologies to become a significant player in the energy sector.
– Program: this workshop will start with a presentation of the results from recent surveys performed in several European projects concerning RI needs of the STE sector. Afterwards, an open discussion about the results from the surveys will be held with the participation of people attending the workshop and representatives of R+D centres and STE industry.
Information about the WP5 workshop:
– Title: “IP transfer and relationship between industry and research in STE field” (maybe already proposed).
– Objective: to present the status of the relationship between industries and research centers in the STE sector in Europe.
– Program: the workshop will present the work performed on this subject by STAGE-STE partners.