Applicants for the SolarPACES 2015 Technology Innovation Award are now invited to submit their applications!
Technological Innovations relevant to a more rapid deployment of CSP technology through:
- performance/cost ratio increase
- improved manufacturing technology
- better component lifetime
- improved environmental profile
The innovation should be realized at least in technical prototype and its characteristics should have been published according to scientific standards. Such a publication should be part of the application. Applicants may be persons or groups of persons.
Proposals must include:
- 1-page description of the innovative idea and its impact, and the role of the applicant(s)
- A scientific publication on details of the innovation
- CVs of the applicants
Proposals must be sent to the SolarPACES Executive Secretary via e-mail not later than July 31st, 2015.
E-mail adress: email@example.com
The Winner is awarded with:
- Award Certificate
- Invitation to the next SolarPACES conference (http://www.solarpaces2015.solarpaces.org/home.html for one representative, all cost covered)
- Presentations of the Awards during the SolarPACES Conference
- Announcement on the SolarPACES Website and Annual Report
- Invitation to give a plenary lecture at the SolarPACES conference on a subject of the Award recipient’s choice