ATA Insights invites you to attend the World Bank’s MENA CSP KIP capstone online conference: Concentrating Solar for Power and Heat (April 1-2, 2020)
This final workshop of the World Bank’s Middle East & North Africa Concentration Solar Power Knowledge & Innovation Program will summarize the results of the Program’s activities over the past three years, provide an update on the roles concentrating solar and thermal storage technologies can play in meeting national energy strategies, and evaluate options for design, financing and implementation of future investments.
The event will take part online on April 1 & 2 and we are part of the organizing team. Here are some quick links:
- You can download the whole draft agenda here: https://atainsights.com/
wp-content/uploads/2020/03/ MENA-CSP-KIP-Online- Conference-agenda-06mar2020- 002.pdf
- Register for the event today to reserve your place here: https://cmimarseille.
Agenda at a glance
Wednesday April 1st 2020 from 11:00 to 16:40 CET – CONCENTRATING SOLAR POWER WITH THERMAL STORAGE
- Evolving role of CSP in the National Power Systems
- CSP Project Development Best Practice
- Best Practice in Financing CSP Projects
- Dispatchable Solar: Complementarity of CSP, Thermal Storage, PV and Batteries
- The Way Forward for Concentrated Solar Power in MENA
Thursday April 2nd 2020 from 11:00 to 15:20 CET, ROOM 1 – CONCENTRATING SOLAR HEAT FOR INDUSTRY
- CSH for Industry: National Perspectives
- Opportunities and Challenges for Commercia and Industrial Users of Heat
- Lessons Learnt from Integrating CSH into Existing Production Lines
- Financing Mechanisms to Bring CSH to Market
Thursday April 2nd 2020 from 11:00 to 15:00 CET, ROOM 2 – CSP TECHNICAL SESSIONS
- What is driving Cost Reductions in CSP?
- Structuring and Financing CSP Projects
- Getting a Return on Energy Storage Investments
- Reducing Technology Risks in CSP Development and Operations
Don’t forget to reserve your place today to attend this event here: https://cmimarseille.